Wednesday 29 August 2012

MOYO Magazine launch!

The cover of the first issue of MOYO Magazine
Last week saw the launch of MOYO Magazine, it's the world's first online magazine dedicated to Surface Pattern Design. MOYO (pronounced mo-yor from the Japanese for pattern) is the creation of Beth Nicholls and Rachael Taylor of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design. It is full of interviews, inspiration and design tips, aswell as showcasing emerging designers. I'm very happy to have one of my designs (see below) included in the first issue! The magazine will be published quarterly and is free! You can get your copy here.

My design featured in the magazine, part of my 'Dotty Triangles' collection

And today I was really pleased to see my 'Bloom' designs were featured on Beth Nicholl's Do What You Love blog as part of the e-course Module 2 showcase. You can see the feature here.



No comments:

Post a Comment