Wednesday 21 January 2015

Showtime

I really enjoyed exhibiting at Top Drawer last week. It was tiring (especially with a little one!) but good. I chose to exhibit in the Gift section and it was a good choice for me I think, I got new stockists and a lot of interest which was great. My stand was 2 x 2 metres and it had to be designed around a rather large column in the new Olympia site. Building around it gave my stand a bit more depth and added interest I think, along with a nice cosy feel. You can see a snapshot of my stand below.

My stand at Top Drawer Spring/Summer 2015
After the show last week I was thrilled to be featured on Print & Pattern as part of a round-up of who was showing at Top Drawer and Home. Thanks very much to Marie Perkins for the lovely feature!


Image courtesy of Print & Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment